All of us post messages to Facebook with the intention that people take some action, right?
Otherwise we wouldn’t be posting at all!
We want our Facebook friends and fans to –
- Click to read our posts
- View & like the photos we share
- Watch the videos we share
- Comment on our posts
- Share our Facebook posts
This isn’t always easy.
People typically do not share text updates, — although it does happen at times. Photos, videos & link posts get shared more often — but only if these Facebook posts are interesting & worth sharing.
How do you know if your Facebook posts are engaging & worth sharing?
- Start by asking yourself: Would I be willing to share this?
- If the answer is no, then you might want to re-think your post.
- Most people will shy away from sharing a blog article or photo that’s of questionable or low quality.
- Remember: just because you think it’s funny doesn’t mean everyone will.
- So try and make sure your Facebook posts are something worth sharing — or it may be a big old flop!
Do you have more ideas on how to make more engaging Facebook posts? Please reply to this post and share your views!