PPC is a model of attracting clients towards your website.
This helps you to:
- Increase your visibility
- Create an easy awareness platform for you
- Generate sales
Under this model advertisers paysonly when someone clicks on the ad. PPC ads are shown on websites or search engine results. This module works on a simple relation between keywords (related to your line of business) & the amount you are willing to pay for a click.
The target market, keyword & bid are the main components of PPC.
Pay-per-click is calculated by dividing the advertising cost by the number of clicks generated by an advertisement. The basic formula is:
Pay-per-click = Advertising cost / Ads clicked
Well managed and optimized PPC campaigns can be considered a cost-effective form of advertising. Unlike traditional forms of advertising, PPC is designed to reach individual site visitors who have already expressed interest in a product or service offer by selecting and clicking on specific advertisements.
PPC ads benefit your business by:
- Reaching out to a maximum number of potential audience. Targeting can be done at point level thereby enhancing the possibility of reaching to the correct audience. Additional traffic can be sent to your website, expanding your online visibility and helping you establish your company as a leader in your industry.
- Speed to Market. Unlike organic SEO, PPC ads can be launched quickly, bringing in targeted traffic and qualified leads to your website.
- Highly-targeted website traffic – Assigning different ad copies for specific keywords and demographics can dramatically increase the quality of website traffic. PPC ads can be scheduled to run during the best sales periods and in specific geographic regions.
- Maximize the return on your marketing investment – Because you pay for PPC only when an ad is clicked, it’s easy to manage costs, track conversions, and determine your ROI. Cost-per-conversions are valuable when comparing your PPC campaign ROI against other marketing tactics. Data is reported accurately and correctly and campaign results can be tracked extensively.